POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Distant Mountain Ranges Server Time
5 Sep 2024 22:20:44 EDT (-0400)
  Distant Mountain Ranges (Message 11 to 17 of 17)
From: mr art
Subject: Re: Distant Mountain Ranges
Date: 3 Jan 2000 11:26:24
Message: <3870CDA1.9D665178@gci.net>
If you use NS 4.7: under the View menu, third section down, Wrap Long
Lines.

--
We are the POVRay of Borg.
Your data has been assimilated into the POVRay

Post a reply to this message

From: Kevin Wampler
Date: 3 Jan 2000 11:33:05
Message: <3870CF44.68002D85@tapestry.tucson.az.us>
Thanks! That was exactly what I was looking for.

Post a reply to this message