POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Distant Mountain Ranges : Re: Distant Mountain Ranges Server Time
6 Sep 2024 00:20:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Distant Mountain Ranges
From: Jon A  Cruz
Date: 4 Jan 2000 00:18:35
Message: <3871839B.63E99731@geocities.com>
"mr.art" wrote:

> Sometimes, all we can do is treat the symptoms.
>
> "Jon A. Cruz" wrote:
> >  it treats a symptom upon reciept, not fixes the cause upon sending

Yes, but I choose not to hide the symptoms from myself. That way I can
help inform and enlighten others when they become infected.   :-)

How can an addict improve his situation if he does not first realize and
admit that he has a problem?

--
"My new computer's got the clocks, it rocks
But it was obsolete before I opened the box" - W.A.Y.