POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Povray Bug? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 22:20:35 EDT (-0400)
  Povray Bug? (Message 7 to 16 of 16)
From: Ian Burgmyer
Subject: Re: Povray Bug?
Date: 28 Dec 1999 15:05:41
Message: <38691815@news.povray.org>
Ontrack Systemsweep 2000 has a very good crash prevention program.  We use
Norton up at school, but for some reason, the CrashGuard seems to cause
crashes.  Usually, upon starting Netscape with CrashGuard on, it crashes,
but when CG is off, it doesn't crash.  Weird.

Go Ontrack!

--
This message brought to you by:
-=< Ian (the### [at] hotmailcom >=-

Please visit my site at http://spectere2000.cjb.net! :)

Chris Huff <chr### [at] yahoocom> wrote in message
> In article <38667B19.7425D2FD@cybercable.fr>, Charles & Paula
> <pcd### [at] cybercablefr> wrote:
>
> > I have just started to use megapov from Nathan Kopp.
> > It works once well. After that povray stops totally the computer even
> > allowing Norton anti-crach program to intercept the problem.
>
> You mean Norton CrashGuard? I don't know about the Windows version, but
> the Mac version had a reputation for causing more trouble than it
> prevented. Of course, the two operating systems are so different that it
> is probably impossible to judge one by the other.
>
> --
> Chris Huff
> e-mail: chr### [at] yahoocom
> Web page: http://chrishuff.dhs.org/