POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Povray Bug? : Re: Povray Bug? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 00:19:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray Bug?
From: Steve
Date: 31 Dec 1999 18:48:02
Message: <slrn86o3aj.7l0.sjlen@zero-pps.localdomain>
Sadly it sounds asthough your only option is to
reinstall windows.

I heard of someone having this problem a while ago
and his solution was a windows reinstall, after trying
many other things, (think it was Bill Dewit).

Good luck.

--
Cheers
Steve              email mailto:sjl### [at] ndirectcouk

web http://www.ndirect.co.uk/~sjlen/

or  http://start.at/zero-pps

 10:38pm  up 5 days, 10:57,  7 users,  load average: 1.06, 1.09, 1.04