POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : image on sphere is reversed. Server Time
6 Sep 2024 02:18:48 EDT (-0400)
  image on sphere is reversed. (Message 2 to 11 of 11)
From: Chuck Roberts
Subject: Re: image on sphere is reversed.
Date: 25 Aug 1999 14:34:56
Message: <37C43791.2E853723@accn.org>
Note: the image is in the correct orientation. It is stored as a BMP in
the OS2 subformat (the only subformat I could get to work.)

Chuck Roberts wrote:

> Help! The image I wrapped around a sphere is reversed, like it is being
> seen in a mirror. How do I unreverse it?

Post a reply to this message

From: Ken
Date: 25 Aug 1999 14:35:22
Message: <37C43734.596672BD@pacbell.net>
Chuck Roberts wrote:

> Help! The image I wrapped around a sphere is reversed, like it is being
> seen in a mirror. How do I unreverse it?

Could you provide us with the sphere statement along with the image_map
portion of the code. It is hard to second guess without an example to
work with. We don't need the image or the rest of the scene but a little
goes a long ways.

--
Ken Tyler

See my 850+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: