POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : image on sphere is reversed. : Re: image on sphere is reversed. Server Time
5 Sep 2024 22:19:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: image on sphere is reversed.
From: Ken
Date: 25 Aug 1999 14:35:22
Message: <37C43734.596672BD@pacbell.net>
Chuck Roberts wrote:

> Help! The image I wrapped around a sphere is reversed, like it is being
> seen in a mirror. How do I unreverse it?

Could you provide us with the sphere statement along with the image_map
portion of the code. It is hard to second guess without an example to
work with. We don't need the image or the rest of the scene but a little
goes a long ways.

--
Ken Tyler

See my 850+ Povray and 3D Rendering and Raytracing Links at: