POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : image on sphere is reversed. : Re: image on sphere is reversed. Server Time
5 Sep 2024 22:22:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: image on sphere is reversed.
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 25 Aug 1999 16:33:29
Message: <37c45319@news.povray.org>
Works all right here. Just making the rotate <0,180,0> change (and
removing the semicolon from the default texture line)
I see the comment talking of "n frames" if you plan to animate this
use: rotate <0,180*clock,0>  instead.
Sorry you aren't getting the expected result there. I can't think of
anything else besides artificially turning it around.

Bob