POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Video Cards Server Time
6 Sep 2024 10:12:44 EDT (-0400)
  Video Cards (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: s
Subject: Video Cards
Date: 29 Sep 1998 03:24:23
Message: <36107d17.0@news.povray.org>
If l used one of the newer 3-D video cards - Creative Lab's
Voodoo for instance would this significantly improve rendering time and/or
quality ? I realise that these cards are manufactured for gaming but could
they work or is it worth buying a decent PCI SVGA card ?

Shaun.

Post a reply to this message