POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : suggestions for grass Server Time
6 Sep 2024 12:12:47 EDT (-0400)
  suggestions for grass (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Roy Lane
Subject: suggestions for grass
Date: 31 Aug 1998 18:43:29
Message: <35EB1895.21B16666@concentric.net>
Can anyone give me a good suggestion for creating a lawn in a scene?

Real newbie here so don't be afraid to talk down to my level.

Roy

Post a reply to this message

From: K  Tyler
Subject: Re: suggestions for grass
Date: 31 Aug 1998 18:54:20
Message: <35EB1B21.84E33C62@pacbell.net>
Roy Lane wrote:

> Can anyone give me a good suggestion for creating a lawn in a scene?
>
> Real newbie here so don't be afraid to talk down to my level.
>
> Roy

  Go to povray.binaries.images and download the grass
image map image I posted there a week ago. If you don't
understand how to apply it let me know and I'll give you an
example.

K.Tyler

P.S. concentric.net that's up in the pacific northwest isn't it ?

Post a reply to this message

I'm off to get it now, but I know already I'd like to see an example of
it.

Roy

BTW, Concentric is headquartered somewhere on the west coast, but
they're national.  I'm in hurricane country...N.Carolina.

Post a reply to this message