POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : POV-Ray Server Time
6 Sep 2024 12:14:09 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Jstellick
Subject: POV-Ray
Date: 5 Jul 1998 15:21:48
Message: <359FC3A6.C5885657@pcisys.net>
POV-Ray is too hard too understand........Ive tried everything and got
nothing.

Post a reply to this message

From: Nieminen Mika
Subject: Re: POV-Ray
Date: 5 Jul 1998 16:14:57
Message: <359fd0b1.0@news.povray.org>
Jstellick <jst### [at] pcisysnet> wrote:
: POV-Ray is too hard too understand........Ive tried everything and got
: nothing.

  Are you talking philosophically? :)

--
                                                              - Warp. -

Post a reply to this message

From: HENON
Date: 8 Jul 1998 18:43:38
Message: <35A3E7D3.23AA27D3@club-internet.fr>
Be more precise with your problem. If you want an accurate answer, ask for

accurate question. What do you get stuck at ? Rendering, sript writing,
options,.?

Jstellick wrote:

> POV-Ray is too hard too understand........Ive tried everything and got
> nothing.

Post a reply to this message