POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : Spectral Rendering with POV-Ray Server Time
20 Apr 2024 00:51:06 EDT (-0400)
  Spectral Rendering with POV-Ray (Message 17 to 26 of 36)
From: Stephen
Subject: Re: Spectral Rendering with POV-Ray
Date: 23 Sep 2012 16:33:21
Message: <505f7211$1@news.povray.org>
On 22/09/2012 8:00 PM, Stephen wrote:

> No, no. It is just my time is so limited nowadays. But a direct appeal
> for feedback cannot be ignored.

Your Spectral Rendering with the updated instructions is quite simple to
use but I need to work on lights and materials.

I posted an image of one of your favourite beasties in p.b.i. I
decimated the mesh to speed up the rendering time. But actually it was
the settings in the original scene that made it take so long to render.
(It might have been the combination of light fade power, max_trace_level
and mesh)
Anyway I need to get my head round Jamie’s Lightsys etc.

--
Regards
     Stephen

Post a reply to this message