POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : Spectral Rendering with POV-Ray : Re: Spectral Rendering with POV-Ray Server Time
25 Apr 2024 14:00:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spectral Rendering with POV-Ray
From: Ive
Date: 23 Sep 2012 19:12:30
Message: <505f975e@news.povray.org>
Am 22.09.2012 21:00, schrieb Stephen:

> Thank you for that. I have just spent about an hour listening to Marika
> Rökk. I loved this clip on you tube:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOc8zFCzxno

Wow. Marika Rökk, thats a surprise ;)
Note that this video is part of a documentary and those NS "Kraft durch
Freude" scenes are not part of the movie. Personally I do not like this
kind of editing as especially this movie cannot be considered as NS
propaganda flick - after all it features American jazz and tap-dance!
But on the other hand she did participate in 3rd Reich propaganda movies
and - like Leni Riefenstahl - always claimed that she was just and
artist and did know nothing ...

-Ive