POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : Spectral Rendering with POV-Ray : Re: Spectral Rendering with POV-Ray: comments on the tutorial Server Time
23 Apr 2024 02:15:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spectral Rendering with POV-Ray: comments on the tutorial
From: Ive
Date: 24 Sep 2012 00:34:04
Message: <505fe2bc@news.povray.org>
Am 22.09.2012 16:16, schrieb Thomas de Groot:

> I am going to play some more with your macros. There are some
> interesting possibilities and the results are very nice.
>
> Thomas

Have just seen your TC entry and thought I catch you here. As usual I
enjoyed it to follow the meanwhile familiar personal from Gancaloon but
what immediately did catch my eye: the mud seems to be more shiny than
the gold. In case this is not on purpose (well symbolism and such) you
might want to do something about it ;)

-Ive