POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.news-submissions : Spectral Rendering with POV-Ray : Re: Spectral Rendering with POV-Ray: comments on the tutorial Server Time
26 Apr 2024 11:52:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spectral Rendering with POV-Ray: comments on the tutorial
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 25 Sep 2012 02:51:38
Message: <5061547a$1@news.povray.org>
On 24-9-2012 16:26, Stephen wrote:

> How about a bit more red and a couple of small lens flares?

As far as the texture is concerned, I just took one of the golds
available in the golds.inc. Possibly others contain more or less red. I
think I shall keep it as is.

I am not too keen on lens flares, especially in this context. I have
been musing about some blooming or even stars, but in the end abandoned
the idea as a bit too artificial.

Thomas