POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : MegaPOVPlus 0.3 released(with glow effect) Server Time
1 Jul 2024 10:19:11 EDT (-0400)
  MegaPOVPlus 0.3 released(with glow effect) (Message 21 to 30 of 42)
From: Alan Holding
Subject: Re: MegaPOVPlus 0.3 released(with glow effect)
Date: 5 Sep 2000 18:55:53
Message: <39b579f9@news.povray.org>
>I am reluctant to make design decisions based on typing speed...

Ahh, phooey!

Post a reply to this message

From: Chris Huff
Date: 5 Sep 2000 20:02:46
Message: <chrishuff-F9EA20.19042805092000@news.povray.org>
In article <39b579f9@news.povray.org>, "Alan Holding"
<man### [at] freeukcom> wrote:

> >I am reluctant to make design decisions based on typing speed...
>
> Ahh, phooey!

You can always use a macro if it is really that important to you...
#macro Glow(Pos, Col, Amt, Type)
    glow {
        location Pos
        color Col
        brightness Amt
        type Type
    }
#end

Glow(< 0, 0, 0>, White, 1, 0)

--
Christopher James Huff

<><

Post a reply to this message

From: Tony[B]
Date: 5 Sep 2000 23:07:06
Message: <39b5b4da@news.povray.org>
Excellent... May the Valar extend your life and glory to match that of the

Post a reply to this message

From: Tony[B]
Date: 5 Sep 2000 23:08:03
Message: <39b5b513@news.povray.org>
Woohoo! A'rendering I shall go, a'rendering I shall go, la la la la la la,
a'rendering I shall go!

Post a reply to this message