POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : MegaPOVPlus 0.3 released(with glow effect) : Re: MegaPOVPlus 0.3 released(with glow effect) Server Time
3 Jul 2024 09:39:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPOVPlus 0.3 released(with glow effect)
From: Chris Huff
Date: 6 Sep 2000 08:45:43
Message: <chrishuff-964372.07472606092000@news.povray.org>
In article <39B5C7FF.40DE60A5@hotmail.com>, Pabs <pab### [at] hotmailcom>
wrote:

> > I just uploaded the demo scenes:
>
> Some probs with them below

...various problems with particlesystem2.pov, ipf.pov, ipf2.pov, etc.
snipped...

Serves me right...the particle patch demos were the only ones which I
didn't have time to test.

> others have a problem with #set & #background (set not used in the
> file) - think you have mistakenly put a '#' in front of background

You are right...I could have sworn the proper syntax was #background.
This is likely due to my messing up on the "# VarName" patch(someone
*PLEASE* think up a name for this one, I am tired of giving an example
every time I mention it).

> (mp5a & pov-official accept background (also camera, plane, sphere &
> others) with/without the '#')

Hmm, this is probably *why* I can't get the above mentioned patch to
work...anyone want to point me to where this is done?

--
Christopher James Huff

<><