POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : MegaPOVPlus 0.3 released(with glow effect) : Re: MegaPOVPlus 0.3 released(with glow effect) Server Time
3 Jul 2024 09:34:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MegaPOVPlus 0.3 released(with glow effect)
From: Fabien Mosen
Date: 6 Sep 2000 11:57:42
Message: <39B66875.7CFFBB09@skynet.be>
Heeeeey.. wait a minute...  I just downloaded the glow patch, and,
while reading the docs, I noticed a name : Marcos Fajardo, who made
the POV-AFX patch.. and suddenly, I knew I seen that name somewhere
recently, and... found : he's the guy behind the now-famous "Arnold"
renderer !!  Funny isn't it ?

(or am I the last who noticed that, as usual ?)

Anyway, I'd like to thank Chris Huff for implementing this !

Fabien.