POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : re-creation Server Time
19 Apr 2024 16:51:41 EDT (-0400)
  re-creation (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Anton Sherwood
Subject: re-creation
Date: 4 Oct 2005 02:04:47
Message: <43421b7f$1@news.povray.org>
I've just moved my files from Linux to Mac.  Is there an easy way to
give all my .pov files the right creator code?

--
Anton Sherwood, http://www.ogre.nu/
"How'd ya like to climb this high *without* no mountain?" --Porky Pine

Post a reply to this message

> I've just moved my files from Linux to Mac.  Is there an easy way to
> give all my .pov files the right creator code?

which os : 9 or X ?

Post a reply to this message

kurtz_le_pirate wrote:
> which os : 9 or X ?