POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : re-creation : Re: re-creation Server Time
23 Apr 2024 02:24:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: re-creation
From: kurtz le pirate
Date: 6 Oct 2005 02:57:31
Message: <4344cadb$1@news.povray.org>

434464da@news.povray.org...
>> "Anton Sherwood" a escrit
>>> I've just moved my files from Linux to Mac.  Is there an easy way
>>> to give all my .pov files the right creator code?
>
> kurtz_le_pirate wrote:
>> which os : 9 or X ?
>
> 10.4.2 to be precise.

right, choose one povray file, get info (cmd i), choose "open with..."
and select povray application.
at this point, the selected file must have the right icon. now click
the the button "Modify all..."**  to force all files to be openned
with povray.

** : because i have a french system, i man not sure about the excat
labal for this button.

have fun !
klp