POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : re-creation : Re: re-creation Server Time
18 Apr 2024 13:39:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: re-creation
From: Kenneth
Date: 27 Oct 2005 16:40:00
Message: <web.43613a15c57fc1e71fa4210@news.povray.org>
Anton Sherwood <bro### [at] poboxcom> wrote:
> I've just moved my files from Linux to Mac.  Is there an easy way to
> give all my .pov files the right creator code?

On my older Mac system (PowerMac with an older OS), I've been using a nice
little free program for years, called CREATOR CHANGER, to change creator
types. The current website is

http://alphaomega.software.free.fr/typeandcreatorchanger/Type%20And%20Creator%20Changer.html

and the current version is called TYPE AND CREATOR CHANGER 3.2

Perhaps this would work for you?

Ken