POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : 3.5 problems... ?? Server Time
18 May 2024 07:49:13 EDT (-0400)
  3.5 problems... ?? (Message 11 to 20 of 20)
From: Ryan Mooney
Subject: Re: 3.5 problems... ??
Date: 30 Sep 2002 02:16:18
Message: <3D97EC37.DE8DE258@earthlink.net>
No one mentioned the problem with the partial render being black in os
10.1.5... =]
I did mention that did i not... ??? Well i did now... =]

Ryan =]

Post a reply to this message

From: Ryan Mooney
Date: 30 Sep 2002 02:25:02
Message: <3D97EE40.E14F59E2@earthlink.net>
This is the same problem i have in os 9.2.1 and i have little or no extra
extensions... =]

I recommend Mega Pov by Smellenbergh...

HERE ->>
http://mac.povray.org/redirect.php3/*http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh/

I Prefer the old 3.1g GUI interface version that i bugged on about before someone
finally chopped up the code for me and a few others that preferred the old
interface but with Mega patches... -=] The other version is good too it was just
too much like a windows application for me... =]

Ryan =]

Post a reply to this message