POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : 3.5 problems... ?? : Re: 3.5 problems... ?? Server Time
1 Jun 2024 20:33:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.5 problems... ??
From: Ryan Mooney
Date: 6 Oct 2002 02:04:44
Message: <3D9FD279.D30E442C@earthlink.net>
Like i said i have downloaded programs before that had promise but failed to
function on first attempt... They are in the trash... I am hoping that mac pov
does not become something with promise but ends up in the trash pail... =[
Someone once said to me that sometimes companies like to make things new, but
when they are made new that they are "no good" or are not as good as they were
before... =]
Simple but true... =]

Me... =]