POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : 3.5 problems... ?? : Re: 3.5 problems... ?? Server Time
18 Jun 2024 08:29:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.5 problems... ??
From: Ryan Mooney
Date: 30 Sep 2002 02:25:02
Message: <3D97EE40.E14F59E2@earthlink.net>
This is the same problem i have in os 9.2.1 and i have little or no extra
extensions... =]

I recommend Mega Pov by Smellenbergh...

HERE ->>
http://mac.povray.org/redirect.php3/*http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh/

I Prefer the old 3.1g GUI interface version that i bugged on about before someone
finally chopped up the code for me and a few others that preferred the old
interface but with Mega patches... -=] The other version is good too it was just
too much like a windows application for me... =]

Ryan =]