POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : MacMegaPov 0.5 for PowerPC and 68k now available Server Time
26 Jun 2024 13:04:34 EDT (-0400)
  MacMegaPov 0.5 for PowerPC and 68k now available (Message 1 to 1 of 1)
From: smellenbergh
Subject: MacMegaPov 0.5 for PowerPC and 68k now available
Date: 15 May 2000 13:34:40
Message: <1eaooan.klunf1ll8ieqN%smellenbergh@skynet.be>
Hi,

At our home page you can find and download MacMegaPov 0.5.
There are lots of changes (fixes) and some new stuff since 0.4.

We also made a few improvements and additions to our GUI.
To get a complete list of MegaPov changes and GUI changes, please visit
our home page at
http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh
and select the history page.

Beside our own interface we also build a version with the official
interface for those who prefer it. This is PowerPC only :-(
Sources and binairies for all applications are available.

Please note that this will be the last compile for the 68k versions.
There are really not enough downloads to maintain those two extra
versions.

Best regards,

Smellenbergh

--
e-mail:sme### [at] skynetbe

http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh

Post a reply to this message

Thank you for your official/Mega compile i am glad to be able to use these
functions in my native GUI ... =)
I knew if i was a stick in the mud long enough that things would
eventually branch my way... Thanks again...

Btw// Ran a test render w/ media the compile with your GUI is slightly
faster:
7 min MegaGUI
8 min OfficGUI
???

smellenbergh wrote:

> Hi,
>
> At our home page you can find and download MacMegaPov 0.5.
> There are lots of changes (fixes) and some new stuff since 0.4.
>
> We also made a few improvements and additions to our GUI.
> To get a complete list of MegaPov changes and GUI changes, please visit
> our home page at
> http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh
> and select the history page.
>
> Beside our own interface we also build a version with the official
> interface for those who prefer it. This is PowerPC only :-(
> Sources and binairies for all applications are available.
>
> Please note that this will be the last compile for the 68k versions.
> There are really not enough downloads to maintain those two extra
> versions.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Smellenbergh
>
> --
> e-mail:sme### [at] skynetbe
>
> http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh

Post a reply to this message

> Btw// Ran a test render w/ media the compile with your GUI is slightly
> faster:
> 7 min MegaGUI
> 8 min OfficGUI
> ???