POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MacMegaPov 0.5 for PowerPC and 68k now available : Re: MacMegaPov 0.5 for PowerPC and 68k now available Server Time
29 Jun 2024 06:36:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MacMegaPov 0.5 for PowerPC and 68k now available
From: Moon47
Date: 15 May 2000 20:17:48
Message: <391F44ED.A051A78B@earthlink.net>
Thank you for your official/Mega compile i am glad to be able to use these
functions in my native GUI ... =)
I knew if i was a stick in the mud long enough that things would
eventually branch my way... Thanks again...

Btw// Ran a test render w/ media the compile with your GUI is slightly
faster:
7 min MegaGUI
8 min OfficGUI
???