POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : MacMegaPov 0.5 for PowerPC and 68k now available : Re: MacMegaPov 0.5 for PowerPC and 68k now available Server Time
29 Jun 2024 06:38:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: MacMegaPov 0.5 for PowerPC and 68k now available
From: smellenbergh
Date: 16 May 2000 12:03:35
Message: <1eaqj64.1f3m1q2158n21sN%smellenbergh@skynet.be>
Moon47 <rdm### [at] earthlinknet> wrote:

> Thank you for your official/Mega compile i am glad to be able to use these
> functions in my native GUI ... =)
> I knew if i was a stick in the mud long enough that things would
> eventually branch my way... Thanks again...
Your welcome, glad you are able to use MegaPov with your favorite GUI.

> Btw// Ran a test render w/ media the compile with your GUI is slightly
> faster:
> 7 min MegaGUI
> 8 min OfficGUI
This is normal, Thorsten said it often before. There is a huge
difference in the way the image is shown on screen.
If you turn the preview display off you should come closer in render
time. A small difference is still possible because of the difference in
approach between the two applications. However, the rendering engine is
the same.

Smellenbergh(s)

--
e-mail:sme### [at] skynetbe