POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : MacMegaPov 0.5 for PowerPC and 68k now available : MacMegaPov 0.5 for PowerPC and 68k now available Server Time
28 Sep 2024 20:03:49 EDT (-0400)
  MacMegaPov 0.5 for PowerPC and 68k now available
From: smellenbergh
Date: 15 May 2000 13:34:40
Message: <1eaooan.klunf1ll8ieqN%smellenbergh@skynet.be>
Hi,

At our home page you can find and download MacMegaPov 0.5.
There are lots of changes (fixes) and some new stuff since 0.4.

We also made a few improvements and additions to our GUI.
To get a complete list of MegaPov changes and GUI changes, please visit
our home page at
http://users.skynet.be/smellenbergh
and select the history page.

Beside our own interface we also build a version with the official
interface for those who prefer it. This is PowerPC only :-(
Sources and binairies for all applications are available.

Please note that this will be the last compile for the 68k versions.
There are really not enough downloads to maintain those two extra
versions.

Best regards,

Smellenbergh

--