POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.international : [int] Group project Server Time
17 May 2024 16:21:27 EDT (-0400)
  [int] Group project (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Tony[B]
Subject: [int] Group project
Date: 17 Jan 2002 20:54:40
Message: <3c478060@news.povray.org>
I seem to have amazing timing, that every time I say "yes, I can participate
in project x", RL creeps up on me. I'm still getting into the semester's
routine, so I'm still a little bit mixed up right now. Soon I should be back
on track. Sorry for just disappearing from the project like that. I would
like to add that I feel a bit sad about everyone's choice to come up with an
original piece, instead of doing that Whelan one. I was looking forward to
seeing it POVed. Anway, you won't get any ideas from me, I'm about as

(sketches, whatever) for us to work from.

Jaime, does your offer to host the project on your site still hold?

Post a reply to this message