POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.international : [int] Group project : Re: [int] Group project Server Time
16 Jun 2024 03:39:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [int] Group project
From: Txemi Jendrix
Date: 18 Jan 2002 12:48:27
Message: <3c485feb@news.povray.org>

news:3c478060@news.povray.org...
> I seem to have amazing timing, that every time I say "yes, I can
participate
> in project x", RL creeps up on me.

Now we are two (billions probably)

> I would like to add that I feel a bit sad about everyone's choice to come
up with an
> original piece, instead of doing that Whelan one. I was looking forward to
> seeing it POVed.

I'm still waiting to know what we are gonna do. You are the manager, so if
you want to do the Whelan one, you can count on me.

>Anway, you won't get any ideas from me, I'm about as

> (sketches, whatever) for us to work from.

That means you give up doing the Whelan one?. I think this must be clarified
or we'll never start (anything you decide is OK)

Bye
--
Txemi Jendrix
tji### [at] euskalnetnet