POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Simple L-system library for POV-Ray v3.7 Server Time
27 Jul 2024 08:05:39 EDT (-0400)
  Simple L-system library for POV-Ray v3.7 (Message 11 to 20 of 29)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 9 Messages >>>
From: Tor Olav Kristensen
Subject: Re: Simple L-system library for POV-Ray v3.7
Date: 19 Jul 2023 23:00:00
Message: <web.64b8a2b1753f6159a909f4889db30a9@news.povray.org>
"ingo" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> "Tor Olav Kristensen" <tor### [at] TOBEREMOVEDgmailcom> wrote:
>
> > [...] I started to
> > rewrite his L-system code to work in POV-Ray v3.7.
> >

> I already started wondering about the silence from Norway, but then, as Jack out
> of the box, there is beautiful code. Thank you Tor Olav.

Hi Ingo  :-)

I'm just lurking around in the background. I do not have as much time for
POV-Ray code writing as I once had.

Lately I've been working, slowly, on these two projects - which are not finished
yet:

https://github.com/t-o-k/POV-Ray-matrices
https://github.com/t-o-k/Predynastic-Egyptian-granite-vase

--