POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : It's been a {FILTERED} year now. Server Time
26 Apr 2024 06:19:45 EDT (-0400)
  It's been a {FILTERED} year now. (Message 12 to 21 of 21)
From: nemesis
Subject: Re: It's been a {FILTERED} year now.
Date: 10 Feb 2008 10:05:06
Message: <web.47af128ed365ebf348af2500@news.povray.org>
"[GDS|Entropy]" <gds### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> I still like C#/ASP.NET for it. ;-)
> PHP is nice too, just different.

all of them suck very much.  I wish ruby or python were far more widespread with
their respective and amazing web toolkits...

Post a reply to this message

From: pan
Date: 10 Feb 2008 14:49:40
Message: <47af5554$1@news.povray.org>
"John VanSickle" <evi### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> PASSENGER:  How long until this train leaves?
>
> CONDUCTOR:  That depends.
>
> PASSENGER:  Depends on what?
>
> CONDUCTOR:  That, also, depends.
>
> --
>
> It has been over a year since activity took place on the IRTC.
> If the old admin won't come back and do the admin thing,
> replacement is long overdue.
>
> If the admin, in spite of his/her/its inactivity, cannot be
> replaced, the reasons therefore need to be made known to the IRTC
> community.
>
> If the IRTC is dead and cannot be brought back, the time has come
> to make it official.
>
> Regards,
> John

me too

Post a reply to this message

From: Christian Froeschlin
Date: 10 Feb 2008 15:22:26
Message: <47af5d02$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:

> Note that the server might very well run on linux (if not even another
> flavor of unix). That means C#/ASP is probably out of question.

http://www.mono-project.com/ASP.NET

Never used ASP myself (not into web stuff). Mono works great, though.

Post a reply to this message