POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : It's been a {FILTERED} year now. : Re: It's been a {FILTERED} year now. Server Time
6 May 2024 09:25:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It's been a {FILTERED} year now.
From: Darren New
Date: 10 Feb 2008 19:26:35
Message: <47af963b$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   Note that the server might very well run on linux (if not even another
> flavor of unix). That means C#/ASP is probably out of question.

Actually, I understand that's the one thing that Mono *is* very
compatible with, because it doesn't really have to touch any system
libraries like windowing stuff.  I've read you don't even need to
recompile pages.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     On what day did God create the body thetans?