POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : It's been a {FILTERED} year now. : Re: It's been a {FILTERED} year now. Server Time
6 May 2024 07:35:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: It's been a {FILTERED} year now.
From: Chris Cason
Date: 10 Feb 2008 20:28:02
Message: <47afa4a2$1@news.povray.org>
[GDS|Entropy] wrote:
> I still like C#/ASP.NET for it. ;-)

We use PHP, and the POVCOMP code is written in it. The server runs Apache 2
on FreeBSD.

If, however, as a few in this thread have suggested, it is possible to run
C#/ASP.NET on a Linux system I would be happy to set this up, and in fact
would even be quite interested in seeing if it would work well. I am not a
great fan of PHP, even though it's used extensively throughout the POV
site. (Basically I don't mind it but I would welcome something better).

-- Chris