POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : sandbar movment Server Time
6 Aug 2024 06:21:04 EDT (-0400)
  sandbar movment (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Kevin Loney
Subject: sandbar movment
Date: 24 May 2002 21:36:15
Message: <3ceeea8f$1@news.povray.org>
Anyone have any ideas on how I might go about simulating this? my irtc idea
requires a sandbar and I'm trying to find a photrealistic way of making one
(I could use lots of spheres but thats a bit impractical), I'm trying to get
the sand to look like it has actuall been washed and shifted etc up against
some pillar, and I'm having trouble doing it in photoshop.

thanks

--
Kevin
http://www.geocities.com/qsquared_1999/

Post a reply to this message

--
Your connection failed because: working as designed

Post a reply to this message

Virtual Clay: A Deformation Model by 3D Cellular Automata
http://eos.wdcb.ru/cgg/smi99_3/paper.html

Daniel Matthews wrote:

> "3D Cellular Automata"
>
> Kevin Loney wrote:
>
>> Anyone have any ideas on how I might go about simulating this? my irtc
>> idea requires a sandbar and I'm trying to find a photrealistic way of
>> making one (I could use lots of spheres but thats a bit impractical), I'm
>> trying to get the sand to look like it has actuall been washed and
>> shifted etc up against some pillar, and I'm having trouble doing it in
>> photoshop.
>>
>> thanks
>>

>> --
>> Kevin
>> http://www.geocities.com/qsquared_1999/
>> #macro _(r)#if(r<12)#local i=asc(substr("oqshilacefg",r,1))-97;
>> disc{<mod(i,7)-3,div(i,7)-1,6>,z,.4pigment{rgb 10}}_(r+1)
>> #end#end _(1)//KL
>
> --
> Your connection failed because: working as designed

--
Your connection failed because: The CPU has shifted, and become
decentralized.

Post a reply to this message

--
Your connection failed because: techtonic stress