POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Win32 PVMPOV Programmers Needed!! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:15:12 EDT (-0400)
  Win32 PVMPOV Programmers Needed!! (Message 1 to 10 of 73)
From: Rick
Subject: Win32 PVMPOV Programmers Needed!!
Date: 26 Jun 2000 09:40:09
Message: <39575d39@news.povray.org>
Hi all, follows is a recent conversation with Jakob Flierl concerneing a
port of PVMPOV to windows, as you will see from his email at the bottom,
most of the required parts of a windows port are in place.

so if there are any programmers in here who fancy a project (and making a
lot of ppl very happy!)

Rick

-----

unfortunately I am not the person to undertake that venture, unfortunately
my programming skills extend as far as VB..

it sounds like the bulk of the work required is already in place, and all
that's needed it a skilled win32 programmer to take the project up.

I will post this conversation to the povray NG's and see if I can generate
some interest :)

Rick