POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : This year's most ARROGANT email Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:15:32 EDT (-0400)
  This year's most ARROGANT email (Message 76 to 85 of 105)
From: Lance Birch
Subject: Re: This year's most ARROGANT email
Date: 30 Sep 1998 00:28:49
Message: <3611a571.0@news.povray.org>
Um, Ken... I don't ACTUALLY speak Latin!  (Despite the my last post :-* Hey,
did you honk? ;-)

> Ve'ni, vi'di, vi'ci, di'es ir'ae.
> Vae vic'tis, sic tran'sit glo'ria mun'di.

Anyway, what does your message translate to???

Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus Latinus alacribus et
fructuosis potiri potes! :-)

And just for fun:

Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad
caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

or

Anulos qui animum ostendunt omnes gestemus! (OK, maybe not)

HAVE FUN!!!

--
Lance.

---
For the latest MAX plug-ins, images and much more, go to:
The Zone - http://come.to/the.zone

Post a reply to this message