POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : This year's most ARROGANT email : Re: This year's most ARROGANT email Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:14:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This year's most ARROGANT email
From: Jim Kress
Date: 1 Oct 1998 20:27:39
Message: <36140feb.0@news.povray.org>
This is making me nauseous (not to mention bringing back very bad memories
of high school Latin classes ...)

You should switch to something more scintillating like Russian, or Hebrew,
or Sanskrit or even Hieroglyphs (hey, POV is a GRAPHICS program...) or even
(better yet) American Sign Language!

Are there differences in spelling between American Sign Language and British
Sign Language?

(tongue firmly in cheek ...)

Jim

Lance Birch wrote in message <36123945.0@news.povray.org>...
>You really know what you're on about, don't you?!
>
>Here's another one for you:
>
>Quantum materiae materietur marmota monax si marmota
>monax materiam possit materiari?
>
>He he he...
>
>WOW, I must be a real radix lecti to be sitting here typing this :-)
>
>So, Prehende uxorem meam, sis! He he he...
>
>Oh, I'm really getting stupid here, so:
>
>Aio, quantitas magna frumentorum est.  I prefer rice actually ;-)
>
>Alright, I'm getting out of here now, I say ENOUGH stupidness!!!  (OH WHO
>CARES, LET IT CONTINUE!!!!!!)
>
>--
>Lance.
>
>YEAH TO