POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : This year's most ARROGANT email : Re: This year's most ARROGANT email Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:10:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This year's most ARROGANT email
From: Scott Hill
Date: 5 Oct 1998 05:37:41
Message: <01bdede9$3079e660$8c00a8c0@shindo>
Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote in article
<360### [at] pacbellnet>...
> Mike wrote:
>
> > Az an American az well, I would like to zay that I think thiz personz
complaint iz
> > a perfectly good one.  Fine, wordz like optimized, minimized, and
customized might
> > not in any way impact the actual performanze of the program, but who
are U 2 write
> > anything that doezn't conform to the U Z of A'z form of mutilated
Englizh.  We are
> > the ones who have taken the lowly Z and made it into zomething useful.
Until we
> > got our handz on it, the only uze for it waz when writing the word
zebra.  What a
> > wazte.
> >
> > Therefore, I would like to izzue a formal requezt for the following
zyntax:

> > zphere
> > zuperellipzoid
> > zor
> > tranzmit
> > tranzlate
> > zcale
> > zpiral1
> > zpiral2
> > wrinklz
> > mezh
> > zpotted
> > zpecular
> > roughnezz
> >
> > Therz probably more, but I'm too upzet too think of them.  Az a matter
of fact, the
> > only one you got right waz bozo!
> >
> > sinzerily,
> >
> > zelda ziznadiznorn
> > UZA
>
> It probably won't happen. I think I figured out why the
> Britizh are so reziztant towardz uzing the letter Z. You zee
> they are not taught how to uze the Z key when taking
> typing clazzez, where in the USA, it iz mandatory to learn
> how to type that letter.
>
> Ken Tyler

	Nah, it's cos we don't like all the sharp pointy corners. I can understand
how you lot can get along with sharp corners, what with all your roads
being at right angles to each other, but over here we like everything nice
and curvy. ;-)

--
Scott Hill
Sco### [at] DDLinkscouk

"The best trick the devil ever pulled was convincing people he didn't
exist..."
								- Verbal Kint.

"the Internet is here so we can waste time talking about nothing in
 particular when we should be working" - Marcus Hill.