POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : This year's most ARROGANT email : Re: This year's most ARROGANT email Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:12:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This year's most ARROGANT email
From: Marc SCHEFFER
Date: 5 Oct 1998 18:57:05
Message: <361940B3.FEFB03AF@wanadoo.fr>
Well... That's not only This Year's most ARROGANT email, but... I think it's on the
way to become This Year's LONGEST thread, too ! As a french people (sorry...) I'm
not as concerned as many other people, even if I effectively entirely agree with
you.

Oh, sorry, I thougt it was just a little funny to show that even far concerned
people can be impressed to see how deeply can people react to such questions, even
if, at first, this place was not dedicated to it... :)

Seriously, I must say - despite to all "pro z" (prozac... ?) reactions - that in
most non english speaking countries, we learn your language with a "traditionnal"
english scripting... If it can mean anything in this situation !

It doesn't mean that we would forget other language evolutions, but simply that
it's easier for us - and more friendly to young students fighting with english
basics - to find softwares using vocabulary according to what we learnt a few years
ago.

Through all of it, and I think as many "z" and "s" think so, just let me thank you
once again for this really marvellous work. There is only one thing I could say :
Continue, You're on a really good way...

Avec mes plus sinceres remerciements... ;-)