POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ** Visual Basic ** Server Time
29 Jul 2024 16:21:37 EDT (-0400)
  ** Visual Basic ** (Message 1 to 10 of 24)
From: Doug Williams
Subject: ** Visual Basic **
Date: 8 Apr 1998 16:41:28
Message: <352BE0F8.9E5CDFF7@telsurf.net>
Can anyone tell me if POVRAY has any automation or any DDE calls ect for
VB 4.0.
I'd like to increase my knowledge of both programs at the same time.

Thanks,

Doug

dou### [at] identitechcom

Post a reply to this message

From: Ronald L  Parker
Subject: Re: ** Visual Basic **
Date: 8 Apr 1998 17:05:42
Message: <352be2ad.28264271@10.0.2.33>
On Wed, 08 Apr 1998 16:41:28 -0400, Doug Williams
<wil### [at] telsurfnet> wrote:

>Can anyone tell me if POVRAY has any automation or any DDE calls ect for
>VB 4.0.
>I'd like to increase my knowledge of both programs at the same time.

Nope.  That's not a bad idea, though.  What automation functions would
you like to see?  I can see at least having an interface to the kind
of stuff that's available to a GUI-extension.

Post a reply to this message