POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ** Visual Basic ** : Re: ** Visual Basic ** Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:24:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ** Visual Basic **
From: Twyst
Date: 8 Apr 1998 23:12:49
Message: <6ghb1h$l4d$1@oz.aussie.org>
Doug Williams wrote in message <352C06A4.55D0A994@identitech.com>...
>Well since this program is free I can't ask for much.  But I would like to
>add a button
>to the toolbar and run my own little .dll that would insert text as it
would
>appear in any
>number of fields.

Well, the problem with that is the editor in Pov-Ray is a Delphi .DLL.
Unfortunately, it appears that only this DLL has "permission" to write to
the editor.. As i saw earlier ( in the gui.extentions group) It's not
possible to do this. Am I wrong? Did I misread this?

EFnet and NewNet #povray Channel Operator
Website: http://twyst.home.ml.org
E-Mail: twy### [at] v-wavecom