POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : ** Visual Basic ** : Re: ** Visual Basic ** Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:20:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ** Visual Basic **
From: Doug Williams
Date: 8 Apr 1998 19:22:12
Message: <352C06A4.55D0A994@identitech.com>
Well since this program is free I can't ask for much.  But I would like to
add a button
to the toolbar and run my own little .dll that would insert text as it would
appear in any
number of fields.  For example, I could write a VB form that already has all
the "finish"
keywords and the fields associated with them.  A user could fill them in and
insert it right
into the document itself.  That's my idea.  I'm new to POVRAY, so I have to
keep going
back and forth to the help documentation to see what keywords go with what.
I'd like to
do that all at once and move on.  Am I delusional or what?

Doug