POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Known bugs? Server Time
31 Jul 2024 06:23:32 EDT (-0400)
  Known bugs? (Message 1 to 10 of 17)
From: Rune
Subject: Known bugs?
Date: 24 Sep 2001 16:53:28
Message: <3baf9d48@news.povray.org>
I most likely have missed this, but where can I find a recent list of known
bugs?

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated June 26)

From: Rune
Subject: Re: Known bugs?
Date: 25 Sep 2001 15:29:00
Message: <3bb0dafc@news.povray.org>
"Rune" wrote:
> I most likely have missed this, but where can I
> find a recent list of known bugs?

Hmm, no reply.

Without such a list I find it difficult to keep track on all the known bugs,
which ones have been fixed mean-while, which ones are still there, etc.

Currently there's a lot of messages that goes like "this bug is still there
in beta X". This could better be avoided if there was a list of known bugs
where beta testers could see that the Team is aware of the fact that this
and that bug haven't yet been fixed in the newest beta.

On Tue, 25 Sep 2001 21:27:16 +0200, Rune wrote:
>"Rune" wrote:
>> I most likely have missed this, but where can I
>> find a recent list of known bugs?
>
>Hmm, no reply.
>
>Without such a list I find it difficult to keep track on all the known bugs,
>which ones have been fixed mean-while, which ones are still there, etc.
>
>Currently there's a lot of messages that goes like "this bug is still there
>in beta X". This could better be avoided if there was a list of known bugs
>where beta testers could see that the Team is aware of the fact that this
>and that bug haven't yet been fixed in the newest beta.

Want me to send you the list of messages in this newsgroup that I have
marked unread?  That's my list of known (or at least reported but not
yet investigated) bugs.

--
#macro R(L P)sphere{L F}cylinder{L P F}#end#macro P(V)merge{R(z+a z)R(-z a-z)R(a
-z-z-z a+z)torus{1F clipped_by{plane{a 0}}}translate V}#end#macro Z(a F T)merge{

Post a reply to this message