POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Known bugs? : Re: Known bugs? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:19:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Known bugs?
From: Rune
Date: 25 Sep 2001 16:10:13
Message: <3bb0e4a5@news.povray.org>
"Thorsten Froehlich" wrote:
> As Ken pointed out in the first message in
> this group, the users are supposed to keep
> up with all bug reports posted in this group.

I know, but that's sometimes a difficult task with the massive amount of
messages, so I just thougt it could be a good idea to help the testers a
little to get an overview. But if you don't agree, then never mind, I can
live with it...

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated June 26)