POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Known Bugs 14 Jan 2002 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:26:10 EDT (-0400)
  Known Bugs 14 Jan 2002 (Message 14 to 23 of 43)
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: Known Bugs 14 Jan 2002
Date: 14 Jan 2002 16:26:32
Message: <3c434d08@news.povray.org>
In article <3c434a59@news.povray.org> , Warp <war### [at] tagpovrayorg>  wrote:

>   On the other hand, why would you want to use a #version older than 3.5
> for the camera?

Actually, the version setting that is active at render time will influence
the behavior.  Just putting the #version 3.1 around the camera won't help.
It has to be the last #version that is set so it is the one used when
rendering.

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde