POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : non hollow flat disc Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:16:57 EDT (-0400)
  non hollow flat disc (Message 11 to 20 of 22)
<<< Previous 10 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 2 Messages >>>
From: Christoph Hormann
Subject: Re: non hollow flat disc
Date: 11 Jan 2002 10:29:30
Message: <3C3F04D1.A12A790E@gmx.de>

> with both -z and z as disc normal ?
>
> strange, what processor ?
> I'll check 95 at home.

Strange, i just checked it again and got it, i could swear it did not
occur the first time...

Never mind.

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>

Date: 11 Jan 2002 10:34:29
Message: <jd1u3u071tv64msdf78uvssmdedu5303ch@4ax.com>
On Fri, 11 Jan 2002 16:29:21 +0100, Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>
wrote:
> Strange, i just checked it again and got it, i could swear it did not
> occur the first time...

Perhaps it was another problem from "Known list" - "Little bug in the editor?
(can get confused about whether the file is saved)"

> Never mind.

What about linux ?

ABX

Post a reply to this message