POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : non hollow flat disc : Re: non hollow flat disc Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:24:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: non hollow flat disc
From: Peter Popov
Date: 12 Jan 2002 03:36:18
Message: <84tv3u0u3agke89a642ro688bv5i74qmv8@4ax.com>
On Sat, 12 Jan 2002 09:23:51 +0100, Christoph Hormann
<chr### [at] gmxde> wrote:

>That's not a valid argument i think, bicubic patches can use
>interior_texture too, but they don't have an inside and outside.

Ouch, that hurt. They got me at last, and they got me good. Tell mommy
I'm not coming home for Christmas *cough* *spit*

Whatever... I still think the reason behind the warning is the
inherent interior of the disc object.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg