POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : v3.7 example scenes Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:28:05 EDT (-0400)
  v3.7 example scenes (Message 41 to 50 of 93)
From: StephenS
Subject: Re: v3.7 example scenes
Date: 30 Jul 2008 10:05:00
Message: <web.4890749415676239b586e7830@news.povray.org>
"Jim Holsenback" <jho### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> I'm sure there are one or two more issues that I've not hit upon.
> Stephen/Sabrina .... you guys have been mostly silent. What kind of initial
> issues have you seen? I really think it's important to get as many of the
> issues as we can out in the open before formulating a test plan. If I'm off
> base on this please speak up. I'm flexible and have no problem being pointed
> in the right direction.
My current understanding is:
~Stage one: Identify included content that no longer produces the same result in
3.7 as the version it was made for. Update files to reflect; removal of #version
if possible, and removal of version 3.5/3.6 in comments.
~Stage two: Update/remove/new content and the way it's presented to the end
user.
 Stage one is the level I signed up for, Stage two is interesting but only as an
observer.
If you could group the files into managable chunks, I'll start reporting back my
findings;)

Post a reply to this message