POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Field rendering status Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:23:02 EDT (-0400)
  Field rendering status (Message 6 to 15 of 15)
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: Field rendering status
Date: 29 Oct 2001 13:27:26
Message: <3bdd9f8e@news.povray.org>
In article <3bdd9da2$1@news.povray.org> , "Vampyrium"
<cyb### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

> Name one piece of software or hardware that
> will accept this format.

QuickTime and all the DVD tools Apple sells (which have more than 50% DVD
authoring market share), Adobe Premiere, ...

    Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde

From: Vampyrium
Date: 29 Oct 2001 13:43:47
Message: <3bdda363@news.povray.org>
-Hail

  So, this is an apple thing. If you check out Adobe Premiere (PC version)
you will find otherwise. Anyhow this topic should have been resolved by now,
since it isnt lets come to a final solution that remains permanent as this
is taking up useful time from both sides.

Post a reply to this message