POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Field rendering status : Re: Field rendering status Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:27:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Field rendering status
From: Slime
Date: 29 Oct 2001 14:43:52
Message: <3bddb178@news.povray.org>
I have the PC version of Adobe Premiere, and although I haven't used it
extensively enough to say that this is or is not possible, I would
appreciate instructions on how POV's feild rendering could be imported into
it. As far as I can tell, from the way it uses feild rendering *itself* with
transitions and things, the two-feilds-in-one-frame method (the one POV
*doesn't* do) is the necessary one.

- Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]
[ http://www.slimeland.com/images/ ]